Material: Premium Plus PVC material Headlight film
Protective Top Layer: Yes. Remove to stretch and/or after installation.
Thickness: 5 mils
Longevity: 3-4 years, depending on geographical location, strength & amount of sun
Adhesive: Repositional, Clear and Non-Permanent
Application: Wet or Dry on vehicle lenses
Usage: Vehicle headlights, turn signals, and taillights. Any application where you need a smoked or colored transparent.
*Will bond to headlights with optically clear non-permanent glue, upgrading your vehicles look, protecting the headlight from physical and sun damage without significantly changing the output strength of your lights or it‘s color.
*Repositionable adhesive allows for repositioning multiple times without the risk of glue lines, fingerprints, marring, and other issues commonly found on headlight tints.
*Resistant against rock chips, UV proof, and scratch-resistant.
1. Measure the size you need, then use the knife to cut.
2. Choose the location to stick and clean with the wet towel.
3. Spray water thin on the surface of light.
4. Rip away the film and spray water on it.
5. Blow-dry with a heat gun to remove bubbles.
6. Use the tool again to strike off the bulb carefully as it will influence the eventual effect.
7. Use an art knife to cut the rest film.